2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Amazing Opportunity... perhaps?

I'm not sure if I should be talking about this since I haven't received ANY confirmation yet, but I'm so freaking excited about it I could almost puke! LOL
I have been contacted by Grant Miller from Spark People press relations... he asked me if I'd consider having my weight loss story featured in REDBOOK magazine's monthly weight loss success story feature!!!

---------------------O........M........G-----------------------

When I read the email, I actually got CHILLS down my spine! Me... I couldn't believe that they would even consider me? WOW, I feel absolutely BLESSED that I have even been contacted about this... let alone the fact that it COULD become a reality!!!
Of course I said I'd LOVE to have my story featured there and I'd LOVE to spread the Spark there! I am still in AWE of this! What a wonderful email to receive tonight... I never would have expected that!
I'll keep you posted on what he replies back!
*fingers crossed*
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger alikat789 said...

Wow, that is a great opportunity - let us know cause that will be one magazine i will be purchasing to see my cousin in. You should be proud of your accomplishment and let the world know about it.

3:07 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: orangesun

I will definitely keep you posted... nothing is "official" yet.
I was just too excited about this not to BLOG about it! LOL

10:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being in Redbook would be SO cool!

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home