2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Stampede can be over... ANYTIME now!

LOL

Yes... I'm officially Stampede'd out! Yesterday was my corporate Rodeo event and again it was a hootin', hollerin' good time... but ohhhh does my head hurt from all this FUN! I'm not young enough to party like this anymore!!! ;) So I'm officially DONE with Stampede for the year! It's back on plan, back on track for me! I think I'll be going to bed EARLY tonight just to CATCH UP on the sleep I've been missing out on!
.
.
Check out my Flickr for pictures of the parties! I have NOT posted my Rodeo pics/vids yet because last night I was in NO capacity to do much of anything... so maybe tonight or next week they will be up too!
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home