2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stripping Manequins

That's what I did today at lunch... I went for a short shopping trip, and everything I wanted in my size was on the freaking manequin! What's up with that???
I got a black, jumper-style pencil skirt, 2 satin/silk tops (one in turquiose, one in samony pink) and a necklace with really cool beads that I'm planning on taking apart an revamping into a WAY COOL creation! I'll take before and after pictures, if I ever get to that project! LOL




For those of you that were wondering about Tuesday's weigh-in...
*~*~*~*~ 138.1 lbs! *~*~*~*~
WOOT! (1lb down from last week, 16.9 total lost!)
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home