2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A little weekly recap

I FINALLY decided to wear my latest 'Le Chateau' purchase: this black jumper/pencil skirt and turquoise silk top! Don't you just love it? (I bought the exact same dress in Febuary in size LARGE... I am happy to say, I am wearing a size SMALL today!!!)

So... I was asked if I wanted to train for a fitness competition by a PT at the gym... she specifically came up to me and said "I'd LOVE to train you!" (This woman is a HUGE inspiration of mine... she has already competed in a couple fintess competitions that I know of for sure! (Fame 2007 and 2008) and won at both events!


(In this photo, she is the model wearing the BLACK bikini on the left)



I think this is a sign... I was JUST thinking "Maybe I should get a personal trainer to take me to the *next level*"... I mean, I have basically acheived my weight loss goal! (In record time, I might add!) And I'm READY to do even more!



Fitness competition???!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should totally go for it!

I once thought about training for one...and then I never did.

5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home