2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Getting all RIPPED up!

I've come a long way since April... I've lost 25 pounds and check out all those mucsles! (And the abs!!! Finally, I have REAL abs!)

The next FAME fitness competition is on October 18th, 2009... I am not planning on being ready to for it but I have a few friends who are planning on competing. I am training with them but not following their VERY STRICT diet! (It's not worth it if I'm not even competing yet!)
Everyone is looking SO GOOD! We are getting more and more compliments as the training days progress! (3.5 weeks out, only 24 days left!)
I'm planning on attending the competition, not only as morale support, but to get some pointers on what to expect and to get some ideas for my own competition!

It's all so very exciting to me now!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, look at you! The training part seems to be the only fun part of getting ready for a competition. The dieting, tanning, and oiling doesn't appeal to me at all!

6:16 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Rosie, if you don't diet, you'll never see the results of all that training!
The tanning will be done ON SITE, so I'm not too concerned about it and the oiling... well, I haven't even thought about that part! LOL

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home