2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, August 15, 2008

OUT with the OLD. IN with the NEW

I got me some NEW WHEELS!!! (the white pair in the photo are my NEW blades!)
I took them out for a short spin today and they ride SO NICE! I actually feel like they've bumped my skill level up a notch! Seriously... It's a weird (but wonderful) feeling! I am much MORE confident and care-free rollerblading in them!

Aren't the purdy???

Tomorrow, Collin and I are going to start RIPPING apart the wooden deck and start excavting and preparing the area to install a retaining walled patio. It will look something like this:
I am SOOO EXCITED about this project!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home