2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Find-Me at my old Blog...

I had to post this...
I have an old blog and I find it gets more traffic so I check the stats on it once in a while... One of the search strings that found me recently was "how to be moved by a woman"...
that poor, poor man! LOL

(If he's coming to my blog to be moved... I think he's barking up the wrong tree! (that is, unless he wants me to toss him around a little. That I can do! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes - That cardio - does work wonders. Lol

5:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need traffic ? well go put up something contraversial and everyone will be commenting !!
Dadio xo
ps.anonymous was me, I forgot to complete everything??

5:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah it's amazing how the old blogs still get traffic. At least you know that the ppl reading your blog are not your cyberstalkers.

7:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home