2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

WELCOME to the Oil Patch!

On Monday, TJ mentioned that he might have to stay out in White Court and work his week off... I didn't think much of it cause I thought it was a long shot, so I didn't let it bug me. (that means he'd be out of town for 5 weeks straight!) Yesterday I texted him to see what the verdict was... He called me back and started the conversation with "Hey Babe! How are you?" (Awe, he called me "Babe" ;) ... I just knew he had bad news.
He said "I won't be coming home now till March 22nd."
"REALLY?" I replied...
"Ya. :( But it's ok, I kinda need the money!"

I totally understand that part. The reason he's out there is mainly to get himself out of debt and maybe have a little left over to save for a house. So, I can't blame the guy for being ok with staying out there. This is a short period of time for a huge financial gain for him.

I then asked "When is spring break-up?" (he would finally get time off)
He said "I'm not going back after this hitch. I'm done after this!"
"And then what?" I asked
"Work in the city!"

YAY!!! No more hitches! :) I'm excited for that to happen.
I guess we will see how things really play out. I hope after his 5 weeks out there he hasn't forgotten what I look like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home