2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Almost Kicked my legs off! lol

We did so much kicking today... I think my legs wanted to drop off by about noon! (I'm going to have rock solid glutes after this though :p )
I need to have a bath tonight though as I know I'm going to be super sore in the morning if I don't!

The course is so much fun! Tomorrow we have to display what we have done for homework (we each got given a section of the choreography to learn for tomorrow, that we are going to be video taped preforming! :) Yay! I'll be a celebrity for 3 minutes! ha ha! My track is a boxing track... so it's lots of punches and shuffling... so pretty easy to learn!
I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

I called TJ tonight... he sounded rough. He had a pretty bad day at work last night. I guess the guy that logs the well was being a total dick and TJ didn't like being treated that way. (I don't blame him!) Men can be jerkoffs at the best of times... get a dozen of 'em up on the rigs, deprived of their women and they become complete ASSES! TJ actually made mention that this might be his last hitch up there. Poor guy! So stressed out! ...He's even stressing about me not replying to texts soon enough... he's delerious! :( I told him why I didn't reply as quickly as I usually do (I was out and I couldn't always hear my phone) so I hope that eased his mind! I had to make it pretty clear to him that I do want to persue him and only him right now! I'm not sure why he thinks I'm still interested in playing the field? I guess that's just going to take time for him to realize that because really we barely know each other yet! Being apart makes it even harder!
The fact that we are both stressing about stupid things so soon... is that a good or a bad sign?

4 Comments:

Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: Suz
Yup, suz.. I totally agree.
I too had to tell myself "Jessica, if he doesn't text you right away... it's not because he's chasing skirts, he's WORKING!" LOL

I am being all insecure too. I guess we are both sensitive :)

11:23 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Take it easy you two! LOL
I can understand, I hope he doesn't ditch the rigs because he misses YOU! Tell him to buy a laptop and on his moments off he can message you LOL that would be a cheaper way around that.

While he's at it, tell him to buy me a lap top too LOL! I'll personally watch over you for him...
sounds fair no??

9:24 AM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Great SPF shots by the way... I've only got my pot one finished right now but I'm working on the rest today...
it will be next friday before i'm done!

9:25 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Reply to: IA

He's not planning on ditching the rigs cause of me! LOL I think he was just having a bad day and was getting frustrated!!!

He's been working hard and it's becoming very apparent in his mood during our phone conversations! Poor Guy :(

9:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home