2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Saturday, February 11, 2006

date that was worth the wait!

Ohh... so much to day, so little time to type!
Last night was my date with TJ at Julio's Barrio. I met him there at 7... he was early, but I was a tad late because Calgary drivers are retarded! lol It was ok, he called me to see where I was, I was just down in the parkade.
I met him in the lobby... He looked just like his pictures, maybe a bit more muscular than I thought.
And the conversation... all I can say is we can sure make each other laugh! It was probably the most comfortable "date" atmosphere (meaning, there was more than a "just friends" vibe there) that I've been on in a long time. He made some comment about how this was probably his best first date ever, and I came back with "So, you mean you like me?" and he goes "Well, I don't normally spend 5 hours with someone I hate. ... wait! Yes, I hate you!"
(we both broke out laughing.)
So, tonight I'm going to a housewarming party where it will be all couples and this morning I get a text from TJ saying "If your party tonight is lame, call me and we can go out again! PS. I hate you ;-) " LOL
(maybe it's only funny to me cause I'm kinda smitten! Leave me alone! lol)

TJ told me some pretty personal stuff about himself... stuff that I don't think you should really bring up on a first date... but for some reason I am not scared off by it. Sounds like he's done a lot of growing up in his past 10 years of life! (He's 28) I guess it's good that he's not that "wild" anymore because I wouldn't be interested if he was... I guess time will tell if he's legit. I'm willing to give him a chance :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe his txt message would have made me laugh too. Glad you had a really good date.

3:43 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

He sounds super Charming!! I can't wait to hear more, call me sometime when your not busy with your new man :0)
or yoga~

10:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home