2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

sore knee and other things that kept me at home today

I had an interesting little mess to clean up last night. I could hear a hissing sound but wasn't sure what it was, so I check it out (it's coming from the furnace room). Turns out the hose to the furnace humidifier was touching the duct going out of the hot water heater and slightly melted a hole in the hose... water was spraying everywhere! Nice!

It also tripped my furnace, so I had to reset it, and all is well again. Wrapped the hose in electrical tape and I've had a fan running in that room all night.

What a gong show my life can be sometimes.

But I really am home because I had some knee pain last night and into this morning. I figured it was a sign to stay off my feet today. So, I've iced it and now I'm resting it. Ahhhh, rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home