2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, January 27, 2006

Another date tonight

I've had a date every night this week!!!
(... mind you Tuesday was a date with the girls from my old buisness unit... but a date none the less.)

It's making me exhausted. I think I need to slow down and spend more time on my fitness goals for the year.
This year I want to really focus on my mind-body connection, and really make my fitness goals more spiritual as well. I've been inspired by the Breathe certification I took last weekend! (It was so wonderful.)

3 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

Going out is great fun, but I think you need to take more YOU time!
the breath cert, sounds like so much fun. I wish I was 100lbs lighter, a fitness type person, and in Cowtown so I could do it with you!

5:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodness you are a busy girl!!
I should find a place to take up some yoga that's easy on my pocket book.

5:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, and how are you doing ?
Dad here and I was thinking off fowarding some snail mail of yours and I don't have your new postal code .....so please send me a email or get on msn and we'll chat okay !!!!!
Dad xoxoxo

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home