2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, January 12, 2006

How was the date, you ask?

One word, VERY GOOD!!!
(... ok, that's two words! LOL )


Murphy's Law:
Why is it that you meet 2 really nice guys at the same time, but most of the year all you meet are losers?

I have another date scheduled for tonight. This one is with Jeff, the accountant. I want this one to go well too.
(I might be getting myself into a mess here, but for some reason I like it!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun :) and finally some nice guys fall into your lap.

12:09 PM

 
Blogger PixelPerfect Photography said...

Whoot, Whoot!!

You go girl, you deserve to find a nice guy!!

I'm going to be in Edmonton next week the 22 thru the 24th. Any chance to shake hands and say HI??

6:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home