2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, January 06, 2006

Birthday Banners :)

Yup, today is my birthday. I've officially turned 29 years old today. (I remember when my sister turned 29 and I thought "Wow, she's almost 30!"... and now I'm saying "I'M almost 30!"
But is being 30 such a bad thing??? (I guess it is when you aren't it! LOL)

I came into work today, and there are streamers, and banners saying "Happy Birthday" all throughout my office :)
My friend (and administrator) Marianne put them up! Isn't she awesome? I had no idea she remembered :) I am flattered!

But as for party plans, I am heading to Leduc tomorrow morning because the Rodier Christmas gift exchange is being held there (at my parent's place) this year... so, I'll party with the family Saturday night. Should be good times!
(and Jen, I'll tell Dad to try and handle his liquor this year. LOL)
... Just teasing Dad ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

Happy Birthday Rox!

10:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe I remember when my friend leslie wrapped up my apt door and left a chocolate cake for me. that was surprising to see that ;)

7:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jessi...
Have a great day as is our weather this year.
See you soon
Dad xoxo

8:34 PM

 
Blogger PixelPerfect Photography said...

ROXGIRL!!!! Happy Belated Birthday!! WOW, 29, you "pup" you!!! :-))

I found you!!! (IslandArtist helped me actually)

So what no biking in the winter?? How about Spin class?? I've been going regular for a couple of months now, getting ready for Spring!!

Drop by my blog here on Blogger!!

6:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home