2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, December 23, 2005

Can't get enough baking :)

Well, I came home, to Leduc, for Christmas a couple days ago. It's been just the break I needed.
I've had a one track mind since I got here: Christmas Baking! lol

Since I got here we've made:
Turtles (from a store bought box)
Magic Cookie Square
OH Henry Square
Lemon Coconut Square
Almond Rocca
CottageCheese Cake (Cheese cake made with Cottage Cheese, Mom's choice!)

So far, the turtles turned out meh... OH Henry square is good... Magic Cookie square: bland.
We haven't tried anything else yet. We have high hopes for the last 3 squares... I guess it just took us a few squares to get into the baking groove ;)

... I'm going to be 5 pounds heavier when you hear from me next! LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol and if you come here to see the spinner in action you'll be getting some peanut brittle too and caramel and caramel popcorn. Ha ha I've been making some stuff too. My sis says it's the best peanut brittle she's had.

I would have picked up the phone when you called but I didn't know the number see my last post on why I will not answer the phone from unknown #s. I will give you a call later. I work until 3 today. I have my presents to wrap still.

7:55 AM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Mom said she's been baking like a crazy lady... I am too scared to bake even though i have chocolate chips, toffee chips and all the rest of the ingredients to make killer cookies.
I'm scared I'll eat it all.
i have managed to eat some of those praline peanuts, cashews, chocolate covered almonds, 'christmas crack' at Suz's yesterday, tortillas with salsa, wings, munchie mix, and beleive it or not I made a veggie tray that we cleaned up.
How about them apples??
Merry Christmas!!

1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home