2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas Crack


Have you ever had Almond Toffee before???
I only seem to have it during the holidays, but WOW is it amazing!
I call it 'Christmas Crack' because it is so addictive!!!!

Does anyone make this stuff at home? I would love a good recipe for it!

(Like I need all the fat and sugar? Oh well, what are the holidays for, eh? No wonder I always gain 5 pounds at Christmas! ha ha!)

3 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

Suzanne makes that stuff! She calls it Almond Rocca... it IS crack. She gave me a bowl full and i was able to restrain myself for a day and a half then Ken and I demolished it. I am waiting until the last minute to make some myself. THE LAST MINUTE!!

2:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah that stuff is gooooooood. *wipes drool off chin*

hmm I'm sure the internet is full of recipes for it.

3:59 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Instead of Christmas Crack, I decided I'd try my hand at making Turtles this year (I made them once before, and they were so YUMMY.

Here's to another +5 pound season! :)

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home