2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, December 02, 2005

what to do when the internet is down?

Yeah, finally I had a day to just sit at home and veg out... and I get home to no internet :( Boooo... that sucked!
So I decided to start working on a beaded sample peice for Suzin (owner of the bead store that I teach at). It's turned out to be a very cool peice (now that I've figured out how to create it! The instructions were terrible!!!) I wasn't sure about it at first, but now I think it's a very cool idea. Maybe I'll post a picture, it's that cool!!! :)

It's amazing what you can accomplish when you have no distractions :)

2 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

The internet is an amazing time hog isn't it??? I am always amazed at how much I get done when i don't sit here all day long surfing.

4:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I agree to what you can accomplish with no disturptions. I wish my internet would go down for a day :)

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home