2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Back to dating...

Well, yes, I knew this weekend was going to be pretty boring (without my car and no plans) so I decided to make a date :) It has been a while since I was out on a date, so I figured lets change that.
I met Kyle on the computer a few days ago and we hit it off on MSN! He's not my usual jock type. Actually more the artsy type, but I thought, why not give him a chance.
All I can say is "Finally, I have met a guy that knows how a woman wants to be treated!"
He took me to Open Sesame, an Asian fusion restaurant. (yes, he came to pick me up in his Mini Cooper) We waited for a table for 1/2 an hour! We made small talk and wandered around till our table was open. When we sat down, he ordered me a glass of wine, and let me choose my meal. I ordered the Ginger Beef Rice Bowl. Mmmmm MMmmm! The food was super! (I want to go back for more!) He was a real gentleman, pulling out my chair, and tucking me into the table. (I wasn't even sure what to do! lol) It was a great meal, with awesome company! (He looks a little like Mattew McConaughey... pretty fricken sweet, if you ask me!)

I totally want to see him again. The only problem is, he's 27 and only in his 2nd year of University... and still lives with his father.
Hmmm... are my standards too high???

2 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

He sounds like a catch- even if a little younger. What is he going to Uni for???
You've been blogging like a maniac and i thought you said you 'weren't into it' anymore... I've been missing all your blogs!
Dang!

10:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Date???.. what's that???? i can't even get a virtual flower anymore :)

He sounds nice.. Hey I was 28 when I went to nait. Nothing wrong with starting school late.

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home