2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Back from Yankieville

Yep, I'm back! This past week, I went to Montana with my girlfriend, for some shopping. It was good, and the change of scenery was great!

I picked up some gifts and a few fun things for myself.
I love Target! They sell some wicked sports wear for SUPER cheap... even after the exchange rate!!!

I will blog more later. Right now I need to rest and put away all my new things! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger FitGirl said...

I bought some great workout tops from Target! Cheap and soooo good!!! Great colors, way better than LuLuLemon. LOL Did I say cheaper? :)

And lots of body stuff. Lotions and perfumes! YUM.

I have a few treats that are going to be coming down your way too... well, to your neighbor's anyways. lol

5:25 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

i got some treats???? Oh my gosh i'm so excited!! Let me know how much i owe ya... and let me know when you are out that way again... i'll send a large check!
~hugs
The best big sister ever

6:48 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Oh ya, and I LOOOOOVE target!

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home