2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, November 14, 2005

Badminton cramps!

I played a sport that I haven't played in a YEAR last night... Badminton.
It was so much fun! I forgot how fun playing a sport against someone is (mountain biking is you vs. yourself, most of the time)

But even only 20 minutes into it, I could feel my muscles saying "Hey... what are we doing? This isn't mountain biking, or weight lifting! It feels weird, and I don't like it!" LOL
Yup, they were getting sore fast, and this morning I had to roll myself out of bed! HA. What a sight!

I am going to be in the same shape tomorrow morning, as I agreed to go climbing with my friend Bryanne tonight (something I haven't done in months!)

Good times! My body must love me :)

3 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

Sounds like fun Jes, wish we lived closer.
I remember the good old days of badminton training... not being able to climb stairs for 3 days... good times, good times.

6:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm it's been years since I played Badminton. Sounds Fun wish we lived in the same city.

9:35 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Yep, badminton is really fun!

However, I think next time I'll go with a girl! LOL

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home