2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A first for me!

Have you ever been made to cry on a date? Well, Tyler managed to make me last night.

We had started to talk about how he likes chick flicks and how I would have never guessed it, by his outward appearance. I said the words "Chick Flick" too loud (apparently) and he yells at me "KEEP IT DOWN!" ... I couldn't believe it! That made me quite upset. So I didn't talk to him for the next 2 minutes. I just sat there stirring my ginger beef up with my chop sticks, fuming. Finally, when I did speak, it just came out in tears. I said "I'm not forcing you to like me... so if you are going to be an asshole, I'll leave!"
He said "It's not that! It's just that when you said Chick Flick that guy from the other table looked over here! I don't want everyone knowing I like Chick Flicks"... I said "News Flash. Your Lavalife profile says you like chick flicks, and it's posted on the internet... Everybody already knows!!!" He felt really bad that I reacted the way I did. But hey, he needs to know when he's acting like a dick. (His words, not mine.)

Why am I giving a guy that is this socially retarded a third chance?????

2 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

From this (and what you told me last night) Tyler sounds like a controlling dick. i'm glad you told him he was being an asshole.

9:12 AM

 
Blogger angc said...

Gotta agree. A guy you barely know yells at you for no reason then blames it on his macho insecurity? Yuck, move on.

6:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home