2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, November 28, 2005

Date #2

So, I have a second date with a guy I met last week. His name is Tyler. (my ex is named Tyler too! lol) We are going out for asian/ thai food. I suggested it because the atmosphere of the place is wonderful, and I think my date has a weekness for romance! (how many guys can you say that about??)
I'm not sure I should ask out Mr. Dent Repair guy now. I have too many others "on the go"... lol (Who would have thunk I'd be saying that?!?)
This is not like me, but WOW, is it ever a lot of fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

I'm glad you are finally enjoying your singledom! Can't wait to hear about 'Mr. romantic' Tyler...
Good luck on the date!

12:50 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to : Island Artist

ANd yes, singledom has finally gotten GOOD!
I can't wait for the date either.
I will spill all the beans tonight!

5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home