2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, November 25, 2005

In the zone, but pimpin' ain't easy!

I watched the Movie "Alfie" tonight. Pretty good movie, reminds me of the state that my life is at at this moment in time... (well, not everything, but there sure were scenes that I could relate to.)
I was called a "cyber slut" by my friend today after I told her I met 33 guys off line in the past 2 years... "CYBER SLUT"? WHA??? Does she even know what that means??? No, I didn't think so. I'll just write her comment off!

2 Comments:

Blogger alikat789 said...

Oh the nerve of some friends. You are just dating...so what if it's over the net.

11:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man!!! Why can't ppl just keep stuff to themselves. I'm a firm believer of "if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all".

That's right delete that comment :) and don't let that person ruin your blogging experience.

11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home