2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, December 05, 2005

wasting my time...

Sometimes it feels like I'm just wasting my time... waiting for something to happen. I hate when it gets like this because I'm really not a negative person.

I went on a date with a country music singer/ songwriter on Saturday. His name is Will Levi Webb... and wow, this guy has pipes! You'd never guess by looking at him that he can belt out the low tunes he sings! He's a skinny, lanky kinda guy. lol
Check out his song 2 Hearts... I swear I'd heard it before, and he was like "No, that's MY song!"
Wow, it's catchy!!! Did I mention, he plays his own guitar too??

He turned out to be quite high on himself. (He's from Ottawa, I should have guessed!) Self-centered, as I'm sure most musicians are. He has no time for dating, not sure why he even bothered to meet me.

1 Comments:

Blogger angc said...

Muscians are really, really fun, even not actually famous ones, but they are (generally speaking) needy, selfish, and insecure. That doesn't mean they're not good for a date now and then, but it takes a softer heart (and head) than mine to have a relationship. He sounds yummy though. I'm a sucker for tall skinny guys. Good thing DH fits the bill!
I'm so glad I found your blog. I'll definitely check back.

6:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home