2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I saw the REAL Irish for the first time today!!!

I mean, I didn't even think he was a real person... I thought I was always just talking to a computer that had a smart-ass, witty comment to anything I threw at it... but today, I found out that Mr. Irish Red has a face! lol (I seen it posted beside his blog! Yay!)

The mystery was fun Irish... but it's nice to know you are human like the rest of us!

1 Comments:

Blogger FitGirl said...

Reply to: Craig

Yeah, Earl is soooo my boyfriend.
NOT!!!! LOL

He he. You've always been kinda mysterious with your blogging. I didn't think you were the type to post your actual likeness. Guess I was wrong ;)

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home