2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Update...

I'm going out with Jeff (the accountant) on Thursday night. I'm excited!!! Not sure what we'll do... but he seemed like the kind of guy that likes to talk and listen so hopefully something where we can do that :)
And tomorrow, I am meeting a guy named Laith for dinner. (I suggested the Broken Plate... Mmmmm, I love Greek food!) Should be nice.
Then, this weekend Bryanne, Starla and I are spending Saturday night in Banff and Sunday day skiing/boarding at Sunshine! :)

All in all, this January sure is shaping up nicely!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, geez, you seem to have the guys all over ya! ;) hope you have fun with them! You're right; being single and active is the best way to go!

8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home