2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sorry, life got busy for a second there.

OK, OK.... I'm back.
I found a good quote today while surfing the net this am. I made some mods to it. Let me share my version:
"Your personality opens doors;
your
character keeps them open"

At first I read this and was like "Yeah, so?"... But the more I read it the more I agree!!! I think we all need to work on our character everyonce in a while. (Because we know we all have GREAT personalities already ;)

Back to my life... I went on 2 coffee dates yesterday. Yep, 2! One with an accountant, the other with an IT guy. Met the accountant at 10:45 downstairs at the Second Cup. He works at the bank literally across the street from where I work! Small world. We had good conversation and he asked for my number at the end of the date! Silly me came unprepared with no pen, or no buisness cards! :( But I told him just to call me back at work, and we'd exchange numbers then. He called at 3pm! (Wow! that's a first. Goodlooking men are never that eager!) So I gave him my home number, and he gave me his. (You don't give your home number to a chick you aren't interested in, am I right fellas?) Well, I got home from my other coffee date with Mr. IT... and he had called, and left a message asking if I would like to go for lunch sometime this week. (umm... ok, now I'm wondering, is he coming on too strong? Or should I take this as a compliment?) Anyways, about my date with Paul (Mr. IT)... I dunno... he came across as super chill, super down-to-earth, super intelligent/smart... and super just friend material. (I can't explain it, the "I want to make out with you" vibe just wasn't there for me. ... maybe it was the half-shoes he was wearing... maybe it was the fact that he made too many sexual innuendos.) You be the judge.
So, I'm calling Jeff (the accountant) back this morning. I'll keep you posted. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's horrible when they add sexual inuendo to a FIRSTcoffee date!?!?!? be wary of that fellow....
good luck with them both!

9:15 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Lucky for me it didn't matter... sexual innuedno boy payed for coffee (which wasn't coffee for either of us. He had a Jones Soda and I had hot chocolate. LOL)

2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home