2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Home alone Friday :)

Yep, Starla went out on her date with Mike and now I'm home alone :( Wahhh. Oh well, lots to do tomorrow and Sunday!!!! So, it's all good! We are taking off at about noon to get to Banff early to enjoy some shopping and sight seeing around town. Will be a nice change of pace from the big city of Cowtown. :)

So, I met a guy at the gym today :S (I guess when it rains it pours!!!) I actually have talked to him on Lava before but I never wanted to go out with him for some reason. (Who knows!?) But he came to my spin class today! I knew RIGHT AWAY that he was a guy from Lava... so I kinda had to laugh, cause I don't think he recognized me! Anyways, he asked for my number and called me already (but my afternoon was super busy!) he left a voicemail with his number and told me to call him back. I still haven't. He seemed really nice in bike class... I wonder what it was about him that turned me off in the first place? Anyways, he obviously goes to my gym, so I'm sure he can just look on the schedule to see when I teach and "run into me" next week! lol Men are like that! I'm sure I've had other stalkers at the gym, watching me teach classes without my knowledge. Kinda creepy...

Anyways, Laith (my Wednesday date) is smitten by me! LOL He wrote me the cutest message. He said "I had sooooo much fun with you last night! (day after our date)"
( I think any guy that writes a sentence using the word "sooooo" has got it bad! ;) he he

He's a cutie. He's 32 but looks like he's 25 MAX. lol Just the way I like 'em! ;) We'll see, he said he was going to call me Monday!

Now, I'm off to make some supper! Tootles!

5 Comments:

Blogger PixelPerfect Photography said...

Sounds like you have the smae kind of night I will, at home....alone!!

6:33 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Hope you enjoyed the Friday night at home. Maybe you got your laundry done (things of my dreams) cause Lord knows there is dick-all on Tv friday nights.
Have fun in Banff!!

12:43 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Do you like my new avatar??
LOL!!

12:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh and you were just talking about that you have no excuse on why you haven't met any guys at the gym. lol Least your stalkers are not harrassing you ;)

7:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sounds like you are keeping busy..which is good..yeah I've been dealing with the weirdos too...lol.

11:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home