2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

my time is valuable! Please don't waste it!

I have been feeling a little bit uneasy about making plans with someone due to the fact that they are hit or miss on their ability to keep said plans. (Usually pulling out at the last minute and leaving me high and dry)
Well, this happened again tonight... get this... we were going to go swimming and I get a call 15 minutes before we are to be at the pool saying "I don't have a bathing suit!"
WHAT THE HELL???
Wouldn't you check your bathing suit situation out before making such plans? Or at least think about your bathing suit situation, and realize "Oh, wait! I threw it out after last season cause it was burnt out!" I feel like this person has a complete disregard for my time and how valuable it is to me. ~~~Comments?

So, Fitgirl stays home tonight. I decided to try my luck with the Almond Rocca. ONE MORE TRY! I'll let you know if it worked in the AM.
So far it looks like candy at least ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

That friend sounds like what Suz and i refer to as a 'FIONA'... gosh don't waste your time making plans with them again. if you get burnt again, you've only yourself to blame!

Good luck with the Almond rocca!!

9:32 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: IA...

Why "Fiona"?

Yeah, that was super rude of her... not the first time she's bailed... so yeah, I'm the fool here. (I've even started double booking myself on days when I have scheduled plans with her cause I know she usually bails out... sad, huh?)

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home