2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, January 15, 2006

POWDER DAY!

Today was my snowboarding day at Sunshine... was it ever awesome! Fresh powder fell yesterday, leaving a lot of fun left on the runs for today! I love my new board! (and even more in love with the bindings!!! ...thanks so much Ken!) Bryanne and I made a really full day out of it today. Didn't go in for lunch till 1:30! (after lunch it started snowing anyways, so visibility wasn't too great. It worked out perfectly!)
I'm still falling quite a bit... but at least I can control my falls now. Not like the falls I used to do (anyone that has tried to learn to snowboard can understand the "bad" falls... the one's that jar your entire body from your butt up! Or how about the "split cheek" fall; where you fall on only one ass cheek so it feels like you cheeks are being ripped apart... ya, fun times, I know!)
Sorry for that visual... but you all know what I am talking about. ;)

Anyways, I forgot my lip balm in my bag, at the car, so my lips were unprotected all day... and yes, they are BURNT again! :(
Wahhhh.... this SUCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home