2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

my new GREEN yoga mat :)

I have tried to do my yoga in my living room on the laminate without a mat, and man, that floor is hard on your knees!!! I went and got a yoga mat last night and it made the hour go by like a breeze! And no more sore knees :)

I got a 1/4" thick mat... so it's a little more rigid than most yoga mats, but so much more cushiony!!! I love it!

But I'm feeling my lower back again today. Must be strengthening my lower back by doing all these funky poses... this is a good thing!!! I need to do it more!

3 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

Love the Yoga mat, prolly because green is my favorite color. not because i love yoga. :0)

10:33 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to:IA

oh I know, isn't it the coolest???

10:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome...I really should get into yoga...

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home