2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

He's bald! ... But cute!

Yep. He showed up to the date wearing a toque. I was pretty sure after that that he was bald. I couldn't resist but ask him what he was hiding under his toque... he said, "Nothing!" lol and took it off, and yup, his head is like Mr. Clean. Bald and shiney. (the stubble is soft though, I couldn't help but rub it once he took off his toque! lol) He's lucky he has a great smile and sense of humor... 2 of my weaknesses.

We went to Joey Tomatoes for dinner, it was very nice. Then we took off to play some games at the Arcade (cause I love getting out and doing something on a date) As we played all the different games I'd pick up my coat and purse and we'd then go off to the next game... Well, in this process my keys managed to work their way out of my pocket and onto the floor somewhere. We left without realizing this and only when I got out to my car did I figure this out ! ACK! We ran back to Joey's, asked the waitress, but they hadn't seen them, then back to the arcade where they were closing up... the attendanct came up to me telling me they were closing very shortly, and I made one last attempt to find my keys, I asked her if any had been turned in... and there they were!!! FUGGGG, loosing my keys would have made this the best and worst first date ever! lol

This date went really well... we are planning another date for next week. :)

but in the mean time...
Tomorrow's adventure: Julio's Barrio with TJ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhhhgggg!! he is bald!!!! bald on purpose? and can grow and nice crop on top?

Boy can we nail it or what? Was he going to wear the touque all through dinner?

Why for the love of gawd do guys want to do this?

10:24 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: katz

He DID wear the toque all through dinner!!!!! Am I supposed to be offended by this? It wasn't too distracting, I think the baldness would have distracted me more! LOL

I'll have to get back to you on your first question... not sure if he's seriously bald on top, or if he thinks he looks matcho this way.

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home