2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

3 hour phone call?

Who talks for 3 hours to a complete stranger? Apparently I do! (ha ha)

I met this guy (Sean) off L.L. about a week ago. He called once before, but I was at work, so we didn't really chat, just a brief Hello. He called me again yesterday (again while I was at work) and luckily he left a message for me to call him back (otherwise I probably wouldn't have cause I didn't recognize the number!) I completely forgot to call him back until I got home from grocery shopping. He sounded happy to hear from me, and we had a lengthy conversation until his cel phone started to die! (ack, I talked his phone to death :( He said he's call me back in 1/2 an hour. He did, and we managed to talk for another 2 hours!!! Midnight is when I got off the phone. (Geeze! I haven't had one of those epic conversations since ... well, a long time! lol)

We talked about every thing from life to death... work to working out. Seems like we have quite a bit in common... and he was thuroughly impressed about my mountain biking prowess (as soon as I started talking bike mechanics, he said "Wow, I'm impressed!!!" ) Who knew my knowledge about derailleurs and cable housing would come in so handy? :)

Anyways, he asked me out for Thursday. I'm really looking forward to it, besides the fact that I've only ever seen a head shot of him! (Yikes, this is almost as bad as a blind date!) He does claim to work out and keep fit, but also admitted to doing almost no cardio... so I know he's muscular. (Not my usual type... we'll see.) He used to race mountain bikes he says... so he can't look that bad :)

I'll keep you posted!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! 3 hours on the phone with a guy!! especially at our age that's a milestone :) guys usually don't want to talk on the phone. I'll be checking the blog and watch for ya on MSN to find out how that goes :)

11:48 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: katz

I know... I figured I was talking his ear off... but he was the one that I found it difficult to get off the phone :)

It was a really good talk though. I felt really comfortable with him. No bad vibes... yet!

11:56 AM

 
Blogger alikat789 said...

That great to hear a 3 hour conversation. Thursday is going to be a piece of cake in the chatting arena. Good luck and keep us posted.

4:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home