2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, February 03, 2006

...and then it was Friday!

Yes, one more day of work!

What's weird is that my knee got progressively better as the day went on yesterday... and today it feels like it was never sore! 100% Strange indeed. (I'm not complaining mind you, it's just very weird!)

Last night I did a massive purge of my file cabinet (cause I don't even use it anymore that's how full it is!) I have an entire bankers box full of old receipts and bills from YEARS and YEARS ago... How long are we really supposed to keep that stuff anyways? What a waste of paper.

And how do I go about recycling this stuff so that my identity is secure? Basically I want to burn it all, but I know that's probably not an option. Any ideas???

3 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

do you have a shredding service at work?? Do you have a shredder at home?? YOu can get a good one for around 30$... it's worth it in the long run.

i've also got some really old stuff in my file cabinet... but i am too scared to purge it- yet.

1:52 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: IA

Don't be scared... embrace the purge :) It feels great to lighten the load!

4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paper shredder!

2:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home