2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Good things come to those who wait.

Well, well, well. Where do I start off?

I did call TJ from the party and we did get together last night.
We have so much to talk about when we get together it's crazy! I cannot describe it, but it just feels so comfortable and genuine being with him... not unwanted or forced.
He said to me "I have plans on Monday, but what about Tuesday? Do you want to get together then? ... I know, I know, it's Valentines day, but I'd really like to see you again before I go back!"
AWE...
(he has to go back to work, he works on the rigs: 2 weeks on, 1 week off)

So... we are going to do something Tuesday... not sure what yet, cause restaurants are going to be crazy! But I'm sure whatever it will be will work out just fine! I just like being with him!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for ya...hope you have a great vday!

1:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh my!!! You've got Valentine's day plans yay!!

7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home