2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's Friday! ...and then comes Saturday

I have to pack all my gear up tonight and be ready to head out for a 3 hour bus ride to Fernie for snowboarding tomorrow! I hope we get a good day of riding in! I think there is new snow in Fernie too... it should be good!

Turns out this is a "pub crawl" so the drive back could be interesting! LOL I'll be sure to bring my camera to catch anything out of the ordinary ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol it's a pub crawl!!! yeah I'll be awaiting for some stories from this trip.

I'm jealous!!! I want to go skiing, I wish I was a millionaire. then I would have money and I wouldn't have to work :)

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home