2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

MY BACK

Oh man, do I need a massage!!! Spending 2 days punching and kicking sure is hard on the ol' shoulders and lats!!! My back is killing! (But it's a good pain! lol)

I can't wait till I have a man to come home to to give me these massages :)
(However, I have been introduced to these foam rollers that do a pretty good job at massaging the knots out too! lol)

2 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

I'm pretty excited to get working out today- none of my muscles are hurting at the moment. I hate feeling like I haven't worked out enough!!

Take care girlie...

9:22 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Reply to JennJr:

do I have to choose words for this analysis?

I see nothing in this window.

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home