2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

MY BACK

Oh man, do I need a massage!!! Spending 2 days punching and kicking sure is hard on the ol' shoulders and lats!!! My back is killing! (But it's a good pain! lol)

I can't wait till I have a man to come home to to give me these massages :)
(However, I have been introduced to these foam rollers that do a pretty good job at massaging the knots out too! lol)

4 Comments:

Blogger j said...

loved the SPF pics...

Okay, statcounter? Log in, and pcik your project. Once you've gotten to the page where you see your hits, look over to the left, in the blue bar. There's an option for "keyword analysis." That's where they live. Let me know if you have trouble.

6:26 AM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

I'm pretty excited to get working out today- none of my muscles are hurting at the moment. I hate feeling like I haven't worked out enough!!

Take care girlie...

9:22 AM

 
Blogger JustaGirl said...

Reply to JennJr:

do I have to choose words for this analysis?

I see nothing in this window.

7:15 PM

 
Blogger j said...

You might not have gotten any yet...

They'll just be there. It takes a while. I found that the more I posted, the more stuff I got. When I first installed mine over here, it took a while before I started getting search strings.

6:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home