2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Snowing like crazy!

It is snowing like crazy here today! The roads were insane this morning, and I was just on the bus!!! (I didn't even want to attempt driving this morning!)

I'm going to start going to TKO class again on Wednesdays... I had stopped because I was going swimming in the evening, but I don't think swimming is giving me what I want, training-wise. I'm not going swimming tonight (my friend is moving and needs time to pack and paint) so I'm on my own as far as my workout goes today. I'm looking forward to it actually! I miss the burn I get from TKO :)

Today is TJ's switch from night shifts to day shifts... he's happy, he gets 24 hours off :) Yay! And that means only 7 more days till he comes home! Double yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home