2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

PROMOTION!

I got a PROMOTION! :) Yeeee Haaawww!
And a bonus, AND a raise! :D I rock! lol
Not like I haven't been waiting for this for a while! (Since October! Grrr!)
But better late then never, right?

So, now I have some money to pay off my debts with :) Yaaaa!
(that is if I have any left after the govn't takes their share :( Blahhhh!)

...What to do with such good news, and no one to share it with?
Workout! LOL (you knew I'd say that!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! you deserve it!!

7:03 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: Jenn-Jr

Don't we all need a fountain like that? LOL

(I wonder if they sell them at Wal-Mart??)

9:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice play Jessi $$$$$$$
I love those pats on the back...with Money in your wallet too.
Keep-up the good work - plumbers are expensive.lol

1:02 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Congrats little sis!
One can never have too much green...:0)

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home