2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Remember High School?

I never went to High School with any of you... so read this to get to know the old me a bit better... that is if you care! LOL

1) Where did you graduate from and what year? Christ the King in 1994
2) Did you have school pride? God yes! I was on every team and club there was. I loved pep rallys!
3) Was your prom a night to remember? I don't think so, cause I don't really remember it! LOL
4) Do you own all 4 Yearbooks? 4 yearboooks? Huh? I have every yearbook I ever got. I was also on the yearbook committee :)
5) What was the worst trouble you ever got into? Me get in trouble? Uhhh... hmmm... drinking at a campsite that was supposed to be non-drinking. We got kicked out and had to drive back and sleep in my backyard in our tent. Fun times I tell ya! LOL
6) What kind of people did you hang out with? The popular kids, I guess. We were preppy.
7) What was your number 1 choice of College in HS? UofA, there were other choices?
8) What radio station did u rock out too? Don't remember... must have been Power 92 fm.
9) Were you involved in any organizations or clubs? Yes. I was part of the yearbook committee, the Volleyball team, the Basketball team... what else is there? I was on it! lol
10) What were your favorite classes in high school? Physics, Phys. Ed.
11) Who was your big crush in High School? Aaron Mann. We went out briefly, and I was too afraid to kiss him, so we broke up. He then went out with and MARRIED my friend Charlotte! Gawd! I missed that boat pretty hardcore! LOL
12) Would you say you’ve changed a lot since high school? Yes! Tonnes! I am much wiser now... I thought I would marry Derek for crying out loud! LOL
13) What do you miss the most about it? Grades 11 an 12, it was easy, not a care in the world!
14) Your worst memory of HS? Grade 10, Feeling like I had no friends when I moved to Edmonton.
15) Did you have a car? Nope, not until I was 19 actually!
16) What were your school colors? Red, black and white.
17) Who were your fav. teachers? Mr. McMullen and Mrs. Elder.
Elder could be a bear some days though!

18) Did you own a cell phone in high school? Did they have cel phones back then? LOL
19) Did you leave campus for lunch? Campus! Ha ha... No, either something from home or the concession.
20) If so, where was your fav. place to go eat? Rotten Ronnies.
We were high class!
21) Were you always late to class? Never, always very punctual actually.
22) Did you ever have to stay for Saturday School?
Is that like Detension?
23) Did you ever ditch? I didn't have to. I had a spare when everyone else took Biology... Suckers! Ha ha
24) What kind of job did you have? I worked as a waitress in a hotel restaurant in grade 12. Made great tips :)
25) Do you wish you were still in high school? It had it's moments but no, I like what I have become and where I am now in life :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessi,
that was some great Grad that you had and the winning of the Scholarships that you won.
-- -- You sure made us proud, like academics were not that big a thing for a girl like you,
---just show up and participate and take home the Hardware !! !!
Way to go Jessi **** Hell Yeah

10:04 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: sqly

Yeah, I know... I do remember taking home lots of scholarships and such... and the fact that I was the Valedictorian... that was the one thing I wanted for a long time, so I was thrilled when I was selected to do the honors:)

I'm glad you are proud of me Dad! :) Like you said before, school came pretty natural to me. Like a chip off the ol' block! ;)

10:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah my high school years were not so cheery

6:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the school chip must have came from mom as she was good at school too, as for me the teachers were always catching the wrong kid and blaming me for things I would never doo.....ha ha ( maybe my attention span was a little quicker than most) and the teachers have to forgive a little. ha ha
Dadio xo

10:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home