2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, July 30, 2007

Another week, another Hike!

Another week, another hike...
This one may look familiar to those of you that follow my blog.
It's called Moose Mountain. Collin and I hiked it last year in late September... unfortunately we didn't make it to the top, since the snow was way too deep and we could no longer see the trail.



Here's a pic from last years expedition to compare... notice all the snow up to the Fire Lookout!

If you go to my Flickr page, you can see the notes I've added to the photos.




...
..
.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like it'd take forever to hike all the way up!

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home