2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Nostalgia

Last night I decided to search my condo high and low for pictures of my yester years... I couldn't find the 2 OLDEST photo albums (pre-1993) and I was a little freaked out! Low and behold, the last place I would look, there they were... in a BIG Rubbermaid tote in my crawlspace. (Should have known. lol)

I scanned a few of the pics (it took a good HOUR to go through HALF of the pics, and select a FEW for scanning! I have a big job ahead of me!) I've posted them to Facebook, so if you are my Facebook friend you'll probably already caught a glimpse of me in my Grade 9 GRAD dress. (HOT!) Good times.
(I'm glad I was a bit of a shutterbug as a kid, and that my parents let me spend my allowance (their hard earned money) on developing my films! Yay Mom and Dad!)

More pictures posted to Flickr soon!!!
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

I remember you always were sending your films away to... scott photo was it??
Whatever, you and dad were the shutter bugs, that's for sure.

it only took 30 years but I caught the 'shutter bug' too :)

2:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love all the photos you've been putting up - someday I'll do the same...until then - keep it up!!

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home