2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, May 31, 2007

No Blood Shots... No Strike!

It turns out that my Dr. actually wanted more tests done (EKG and urinalysis) then I originally told Katz, so unfortunately she couldn't do my blood work last night :( (She did bring a butterfly needle, 2 tubes and her tourniquet (yes, I googled that word so I'd spell it correctly!) She was so prepared, I was kinda dissapointed that we couldn't do the blood work then... not to mention since I spent the whole day fasting for it also! D'oh!) Oh well, it took me about 30 minutes to get all the tests done at a downtown CLS lab this morning and the lab technician was extremely friendly and accomidating! (What a pleasant surprise!) I go for my follow up exam with my Dr. to discuss the findings on Monday. So far, all the signs point to "I am normal" LOL

News on the transit strike was released today that there will now be NO strike at all, as "The City and the Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) Local 583 have reached a tentative memorandum of settlement" . Hooray! I hope the Union got what they wanted! I don't think their demands were all that outrageous, so I hope they City finally saw the light. Gotta love City politics!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fasting for nothing! OH dear! I like to get my blood work done in the mornings, so I can have my last meal at night and then sleep while I fast!

2:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you got a visit with Robin in- which isn't too bad.
A little fasting never hurt anyone either (well except for me LOL)

We miss you out here!

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home