2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Vacation is good!

I am on vacation, hence the lack of blogging. Sorry!!!

My Vacation has been great so far! I've had a few sunny days already and even managed to get slightly burnt one day! (lovely! no, really, it is :) Today we are going shopping with both my niece and nephew, which my sister says is "always a challenge"! Let's see how I handle this one... :) Since they are not my kids, I'm sure it'll be fine!

Well, I'm off to get ready for my day! Take it easy bloggers!
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you this afternoon!!! The wine is waiting :)

12:46 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Suz, it was great to see you and your family and your new beautiful house today! BTW, Sarah is getting so big and such a cutie pie!!!

6:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home