2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Product Endorsement

Nestea Single serving drink packets, sweetened with Splenda!
(I know, this is a photo of the Lipton variety of water sweetners, but I just could not find a picture of the Nestea ones... weird!)

These things are just the BEST!
You add these little packets to a 500ml water bottle and they make your water taste absolutely wonderful! (And Apparently they contain just 5 calories per serving! Booyah!)
My favorite right now is the Nestea Summer Peach flavor. Mmmm Mmmm, so good! I can't wait to try out the others.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are yummy!! Next best thing to beer - lol!

4:34 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

And I think they are helping curb my apetite! :)

Can't complain about that :)

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home