2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, September 17, 2007

R U ANIMOTO?

This is the coolest thing I've found on-line in a while. (Actually my sister brought it to my attention) A site called ANIMOTO allows you to upload photos and music and then the software mastches them up together in a music video type of layout. Check out some of my current attempts* :
The kids - My neice and Nephew
Collin and I
Old Family Photos

(*please note, I am currently using the free version of the site, therefore can only create 30second clips! I'm SERIOULY considering paying the $30.00 per year for this service though!)
...
..
.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really cool! I think it'd be really for wedding slideshows!!

5:03 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: Rosie

I agree! They are awesome! So much more then just looking at pics.

5:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the slide show of the kids- awesome.
I'm totally in with you if you decide to buy it.
you may also want to try Muvee.com too and see what you think.

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Wo Ai Ni said...

What resolution does is the output? can you make HD 1920x1080 movies with this service?

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home