2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, September 10, 2007

Bridal Shower Weekend

I drove up to Edmonton on Friday for my cousin Bradley's Bridal shower. She was very happy about the amount of people that came and it was a really fun time! It was nice to see Bradley. She's looking good (as usual) and pretty excited to get her family started! (She said one of the first things she wants to do after she get's married is start having kids!) She's only 25 so I was kinda shocked by her attitude towards that, but I guess everyone's got their own ideas about their future! Her fiance is in school to become a doctor, so I'm sure they'll be set for life once he's done his schooling. Lucky Girl! :)

...
..
.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home