2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day!

Since this coming Monday is Labor Day in Canada, we get a nice long weekend this weekend! Ahhh! Last one of the summer... but Collin and I have decided that it's probably best if we don't go out of town, but rather stay home and get the last of the crap settled and unpacked! No hiking for me :( Oh well, there's always next weekend!

I went out for dinner with a friend who moved to Houston on Wednesday. We had a good chat and it sounds like she's doing really good out there, despite her lack of employment! (Must be kinda nice to wakeup to drive your hubby to work, go for a workout or swim, then shower, laze around a bit or maybe go shopping or study... then wait for your hubby to get off work so you can pick him up! ...that, in a nutshell is her life these days!) Very different from her office 9 to 5 job here in Calgary. I'm sure once she gets her American SIN number she'll be looking for a job of some sort (even if ut is just at Pottery Barn! lol)
She is also busy planning her wedding for April 2008 which will be held here in Calgary (at Hotel D'Arts... OMG! Living the life of a Celebrity must be nice!) I'm sure it'll be a beautiful event, no matter where they were to have it!

Anyways, I should get back to it! ("It" meaning work, lol)
Ciao for Now!
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've have difficulty living that kind of life!! Have a great long weekend!

11:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be nice... uh wait a minute that's kind the life I'm living- without the shopping or the swimming and with more kids. :0)

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home