2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, April 27, 2007

Needing another massage, or something!

Anyone know anything about neck kinks??? I'm still in pain in my neck... even after a 45 minute massage on Wednesday. I feel a bit jipped! I don't know what my neck needs right now to feel better. Rest? I'm getting lots of that. Ice? I will try that today. Maybe Heat!?!? Do you think applying some heat to my neck muscles it will help them hear faster?

Here's hoping I have a better weekend then week that I've been having!
...
..
.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe some heat and gentle stretching will help?? Or another massage?? Hope the kink goes away soon!

2:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beleive I already told you that you need a Chiro appointment. Do THAT first and MASsage AFTER.
Got it?
Good.

4:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home