2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Massive Kink!

The headache I had yesterday turned into a MASSIVE kink in my neck last night. I could barely hold my head up to watch 'Smallville' with Collin last night. I went to bed at 10:30 and I could barely move my head. I woke up this morning and now my whole body hurts. (Collin calls it an "Exercise Hangover"! lol I like that term.)
My neck is still stiff... I wonder what the heck I did to it?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you sleep funny on it?? I highly recommend some massage therapy!

10:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a trip to the chiropractor and a massage would be good. When you have a stiff neck it's the WORST and usually means other things below are screwed up too.

1:46 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Not to worry you two, I have booked myself into a massage tomorrow (the soonest I could get in, due to my retarded schedule!)

I can't wait! I haven't had an official massage since August last year!

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home